Irena Vojáčková-Sollorano the UN Resident Coordinator in Serbia
Irena Vojáčková-Sollorano is the UN Resident Coordinator in Serbia. She assumed her duties as both UN Resident Coordinator and UNDP Resident Representative in October 2013.
United Nations Resident Coordinator Office (UNRCO)
To coordinate the work of the UN system at the country level, each RC/UNCT should have a RC Office (RCO) to support these roles and demands. UNCT members will actively support the RCO within the context of the UNDAF results framework, including in technical support to achieve agreed UNCT results and in analysis, planning, tracking and reporting processes, information management, communication and advocacy. The RC Office supports 10 core coordination functions performed by RCs and UNCTs as appropriate:
1. Strategic analysis and planning
2. Oversight of the UN country programming cycle
3. Representation and support of UN Secretariat and UN agencies/NRAs
4. Support to national coordination systems and processes
5. Development and management of shared operational support services
6. Crisis management and preparedness response
7. External communication and advocacy
8. Human rights and development
9. Joint resource mobilization and fund management
10. General UNCT oversight and management
UN RC Office in Serbia was established in 2002. Its work today is led by the Coordination Specialist with support of the Coordination Assistant, UNCT Monitoring and Evaluation Analyst and UNCT Communications Expert.
Notice: Undefined index: widget_id in /www/webvol29/96/dr3o8os9p35egxy/diplomaticportal.bidd.org.rs/public_html/wp-content/plugins/td-composer/legacy/common/wp_booster/td_wp_booster_functions.php on line 2653