Event: CDC has issued a Level 1 Travel Notice for Serbia because health officials in Serbia have reported an outbreak of Measles. Review the CDC notice to learn how to protect yourself.
Actions to Take: Visit the CDC Travelers Health Page.
* U.S. Embassy Belgrade, Serbia
* +381 (11) 706-4000
* +381 (11) 706-4000 (emergency after hours)
* [email protected]
* State Department — Consular Affairs [email protected]
* 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
* Serbia Country Information
* Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
* Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.